Book Your 2019 Pool Opening Now
Posted By: Total Tech Team
Posted on: February 28th, 2019
After the recent cold snap we’ve had in Eastern Ontario, it’s hard to believe it but warmer weather is on the way! Get a head start on pool season by booking your pool opening now.
Check out our pool opening packages below:
Full Pool Opening
With a full opening, our pool service technicians will:
- Remove water and debris from your cover.
- Clean cover and waterbags if applicable.
- Reinstall all pool fittings, accessories, and deck equipment.
- Clean the waterline, coping, and chrome.
- Clean winter debris from the deck.
- De-winterize your equipment.
- Test equipment and start circulation (depending on water level, this may be done the next working day).
- Super-Chlorinate your pool.
Please note that additional covers may incur an extra charge. For example, vinyl covers must be stored in water. We will place them in a container if provided, but you must add water and algaecide.
Partial/Safety Cover Opening
Our partial opening is the same as a full, except that the customer must remove all water and debris from the cover, leaving it completely empty and ready for removal by our crew. This applies to pools with a safety cover unless an additional cover is installed underneath.
Pool Start Up
With this package, the customer performs the complete opening. Total Tech’s crew will then install the deck features, de-winterize equipment, and start and test the system.
- Book Your 2019 Pool Opening Now - February 28, 2019
- Act Now to Book Your Spring 2019 Pool Liner Replacement! - February 4, 2019
- Pump up the Savings with a $400 Instant Rebate When You Upgrade to a Variable-Speed Pool Pump! - August 14, 2018
- Visit Total Tech Pools at the 2018 Kingston Home & Garden Show, Booth #819 - January 22, 2018
- Join Us for Our 20th Annual Spring Sale and BBQ: April 28th-29th - January 15, 2018
- Close Your Pool with Confidence: Book Your Safety Cover before August 31st and Receive 10% off the Quoted Price plus a FREE Pool Closing! - July 27, 2017