As concerns over COVID-19 continue to increase, we have introduced temporary policies to protect our clients and employees while at the same time making every effort to minimize interruptions to the delivery of services to our clients. These policy changes will be updated as necessary and the situation dictates.
Total Tech Pools is striving to provide a safe environment for our staff, clients and visitors. With this in mind we have temporarily restricted our Retail Store to Staff Only until further notice. We do remain Open for normal retail purchases and are operating a Drive Thru style process that allows you still pick up the products you need in a safe environment for everyone. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept cash payments with this system. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we need to protect the health of everyone involved in these times.
Please call the store 613-389-7665 or email Kingston@totaltechpools.com and we will do our best to get your order ready prior to your arrival (given enough notice).
Service Calls can still be booked in person thru our retail store, online, or over the phone.
Luckily for our industry we do work outside. However, we do need to take some precautions and alter our normal business practices.
- Our service staff will not be allowed inside client’s homes for any reason.
- They will not ring or knock on the door as is customary.
- While servicing your pool please respect a 10ft distance from our staff members. Please do not follow them inside a shed or around your pool. In an ideal world, please stay inside your home while they are on-site. They will call you if you have instructions to provide. Whatever it is. We’ll sort it out!!
- All service will be by credit card only provided at time of booking. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept cash, cheques, or credit cards the day of.
- We are unable to offer certain services, such as tutorials, and pool inspections at this time.
We hope these policies are very temporary and we can resume normal business practices ASAP. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at the store to discuss. Stay safe everyone.