With over 30 employees, Total Tech Pools is one of Ontairo’s largest residential swimming pool companies. We require highly trained and skilled labour, ensuring opportunities for stable, long term, higher income earning potential.
To ensure optimum customer service, we’re hiring a Service Coordinator to work one-on-one with our clients. Scheduling the repair and service of their swimming pools within an expected length of time and at an expected cost. We’re counting on you to develop extensive product knowledge and to serve all of our customers with a friendly smile and honest guidance. We offer in-house training and support as well as competitive compensation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Documents swimming pool problems by listening to customers describe them and by asking probing questions.
- Maintains extensive contact with customers, explaining the appointment/scheduling system to customers, and establishing with customers the method of payment for repairs (cash, visa/mastercard warranty, etc.).
- Offers additional maintenance and repair services to customers when appropriate.
- Should be capable of working independently, managing his or her time and work flow.
- Supervising Retail Staff and Service Technicians in the field.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to communicate with customers with courtesy and efficiency
- Knowledge of appropriate telephone and e-mail techniques
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to encourage swimming pool service/maintenance and problem prevention with customers
- Previous Knowledge of swimming pool systems and ability to explain systems and repairs to customers of varying levels of technical understanding an asset
- Knowledge of warranty and service policies
- Ability to readily work with numbers, mathematics, high-dollar amounts
- Ability to estimate time of service or repair job for purposes of efficient scheduling
- Book appointments for Service Technicians and Installation Crews
- Preparation of service paperwork for Service Technicians and Installation Crews
- Follow-up calls with Clients and Technicians
- Order inventory and supplies as required to complete service calls and stock retail store
- Work alongside accounting for billing purposes
- Competitive compensation Commensurate with experience and qualifications
- In House Training
- Corporate support
- Mentorship and development
- Opportunity for advancement
- Full Health Benefits Package
- Paid Company Cell Phone
Job Type: Unique Full-time seasonally demanding position with a large number of hours in the Spring (Upwards of 60 hours per week) with 14 weeks paid time off in the Winter months.
- Proven Customer Service Experience, Supervisory Skills, Client Driven,
We encourage you to apply with us and look forward to hearing from you!