As the mornings get cooler and the days shorter, we can be sure of one thing: fall is in the air. What does that me
an if you have a pool? It’s time to book your closing!
Full Pool Closing
During a full pool closing, pool service technicians will:
- Drain the water to a proper level.
- Remove all deck equipment. Keep in mind that slides and diving boards don’t necessarily need to be removed over the winter, though that can be done if specially requested.
- Winterize all equipment, including plumbing.
- Install winter covers.
- Super chlorinate the water.
At Total Tech, our pool closings also come with a Freeze Protection Guarantee – keeping your pool protected no matter how cold the winter gets!
Partial Pool Closing
A partial pool closing is the same as a full closing except that you need to pump the pool yourself, getting the water level down to just below the return jets. Partial pool closings also come with our Freeze Protection Guarantee.
Winterizing Your Pool Equipment
Our pool service technicians will winterize all of your pool’s equipment and plumbing, taking steps including:
- Winterizing pool equipment.
- Blowing out underground plumbing lines.
- Winterizing lights, skimmers, and plugging lines.
At Total Tech, our pool service technicians provide a full range of pool closing services including for homeowners in Oakville, Burlington, and surrounding communities. Contact us to book your pool closing today!
- Free, Contactless, Pool Water Testing - May 17, 2020
- Instantly Save $400 When You Upgrade to a Variable-Speed Pool Pump! - May 8, 2020
- COVID-19 Update - April 2, 2020
- 22nd Annual Spring Sale April 25 to May 23 - March 9, 2020
- Happy Holidays from Total Tech Pools! - March 16, 2020
- Readers’ Choice Award Winner 10 Years in a Row! - December 4, 2019
- Vote for Us in the 2019 Oakville Beaver Readers’ Choice Awards - March 16, 2020
- Why You Shouldn’t Close Your Pool Too Early - September 20, 2019
- The Saber BBQ Grilling Guide - August 23, 2019
- Safety Cover Sale: Book Before September 8th and Save 10% Plus Get a Free Pool Closing! - August 13, 2019