Now is the Time to Book Your Pool Closing!
Posted By: Dave Warren
Posted on: September 21st, 2018
As the mornings get cooler and the days shorter, we can be sure of one thing: fall is in the air. What does that me
an if you have a pool? It’s time to book your closing!
Full Pool Closing
During a full pool closing, pool service technicians will:
- Drain the water to a proper level.
- Remove all deck equipment. Keep in mind that slides and diving boards don’t necessarily need to be removed over the winter, though that can be done if specially requested.
- Winterize all equipment, including plumbing.
- Install winter covers.
- Super chlorinate the water.
At Total Tech, our pool closings also come with a Freeze Protection Guarantee – keeping your pool protected no matter how cold the winter gets!
Partial Pool Closing
A partial pool closing is the same as a full closing except that you need to pump the pool yourself, getting the water level down to just below the return jets. Partial pool closings also come with our Freeze Protection Guarantee.
Winterizing Your Pool Equipment
Our pool service technicians will winterize all of your pool’s equipment and plumbing, taking steps including:
- Winterizing pool equipment.
- Blowing out underground plumbing lines.
- Winterizing lights, skimmers, and plugging lines.
At Total Tech, our pool service technicians provide a full range of pool closing services including for homeowners in Oakville, Burlington, and surrounding communities. Contact us to book your pool closing today!
- Total Tech Pools Voted Oakville’s #1 Pool and Pool Services Company 9 Years in a Row: Thank You!
- 4 Tips for Preparing Your Pool for Closing
- 3 Reasons to Use a Yard Guard Pool Safety Cover
- New Outdoor Cooking Equipment for the 2019 BBQ Season - April 18, 2019
- Join Us for Our 21st Annual Spring Sale and BBQ: April 27th & 28th - April 12, 2019
- New Seminar: Basic Pool Operations and Pool Opening - April 9, 2019
- Open Your Pool by April 13th and Get a $50 Gift Card - February 4, 2019
- Now is the Time to Book Your Pool Closing! - September 21, 2018
- Total Tech Pools Voted Oakville’s #1 Pool and Pool Services Company 9 Years in a Row: Thank You! - September 17, 2018
- 4 Tips for Preparing Your Pool for Closing - September 14, 2018
- Safety Cover Sale: Book Before September 30th and Save 10% Plus Get a Free Pool Closing! - August 28, 2018
- Have You Voted Yet? We’re Nominated for Best Pool Company and Best Pool Service Company! - August 2, 2018
- Choosing Patio Furniture to Design Your Own Backyard Oasis - July 19, 2018