Posted By: Dave Warren
Posted on: March 17th, 2020
To our Valued Customers,
First and foremost I want to assure you that the safety and well-being of our customers, team members, and partners are our first priority as we navigate through these unprecedented times. I want you to know that we immediately implemented COVID-19 protocols at the onset of this crisis. These include the following:
- Regular disinfection of all common surfaces in our retail store and offices.
- Sick leave protocol for any team member who feels unwell in any way, or has come in contact with someone who is presenting symptoms.
- Social distancing protocols in our store.
- Mandatory 14 day self-isolation for those who have traveled abroad.
While we hope for an early resolution for this crisis we have implemented new policies for the protection of all. These include:
- We will no longer accept cash or cheques as payment.
- We ask that all customers use the readily available sanitizer in the retail locations and maintain social distancing.
- We wish to assist elderly and vulnerable people and will do so by offering services such as free local delivery, and curbside pickup.
- We will be limiting our retail hours but will do anything in our power to ensure your needs are met. Please see our website for further details.
- Our service crews will be practicing social distancing and will no longer ring your door bell or enter homes. They will be equipped with germicidal sprays to sanitize any surfaces they come in contact with. We ask that you maintain proper distance from our service crews and will communicate via phone or email with any relevant details regarding your service.
- Our seminar programs have been cancelled as of now, but as the situation evolves we are exploring alternate options and will keep you informed.
- Our annual sale and barbecue at this time has been postponed until May 23rd, we will inform you if there are any further changes. However, our sale pricing will be in effect from April 25th until May 23rd.
We are working in partnership with our suppliers to ensure all precautions are taken during this difficult period.
These are difficult times, and while we must exercise an abundance of caution, we must also look to what it means to be Canadian and how we can take care of our friends, our family, and the vulnerable in our community. I assure you that we will do everything in our power to help, so please do contact us if you require assistance and we will get through this together.
President Total Tech Pools and Leisure
- COVID-19 Update From Our President - March 24, 2020
- COVID-19 Update - March 17, 2020
- Join Us for Our 22nd Annual Spring Sale and BBQ: May 23rd - March 9, 2020
- Readers’ Choice Award Winner 10 Years in a Row! - December 4, 2019
- Vote for Us in the 2019 Oakville Beaver Readers’ Choice Awards - October 7, 2019
- Why You Shouldn’t Close Your Pool Too Early - September 20, 2019
- The Saber BBQ Grilling Guide - August 23, 2019
- Safety Cover Sale: Book Before September 8th and Save 10% Plus Get a Free Pool Closing! - August 13, 2019
- Summer Grilling with Green Mountain Grills Pellet Smokers - July 16, 2019
- Spoil Dad with Our Father’s Day Sale - June 7, 2019