To our Valued Customers,
First and foremost I want to assure you that the safety and well-being of our customers, team members, and partners are our first priority as we navigate through these unprecedented times. I want you to know that we immediately implemented COVID-19 protocols at the onset of this crisis. These include the following:
- Regular disinfection of all common surfaces in our retail store and offices.
- Sick leave protocol for any team member who feels unwell in any way, or has come in contact with someone who is presenting symptoms.
- Social distancing protocols in our store.
- Mandatory 14 day self-isolation for those who have traveled abroad.
While we hope for an early resolution for this crisis we have implemented new policies for the protection of all:
- Curbside pickup or delivery only.
- Orders can be placed on-line, by e-mail, phone or in person.
- Contactless water testing available.
- No cash or cheques will be accepted.
- Only retail staff are permitted in retail store.
- All product and bags sanitized thoroughly.
- All surfaces sanitized regularly.
- Payment terminals disinfected after each use.
- No paper receipts issued.
- Physical distancing of 10′ required.
- When picking up larger items from warehouses customers must stay in their vehicle while we load.
- As an essential service provider we continue to operate with some limitations.( stagnant , un-sanitized water is a health risk )
- Vehicles are restricted to one crew member only.
- Customers are not permitted in backyard while crew is working.
- We ask that all necessary supplies are left out two days before the crews arrive.
- No paper invoices or instructions will be supplied.
- Crews will strictly follow physical distancing rules.
- All surfaces crews are in contact with ( gate latches , taps , equipment etc.) are sanitized BEFORE and AFTER contact.
- All tools and equipment is sanitized after each use.
- Crews are equipped with approved hand sanitizer and disinfectant sprays.
These are challenging times and we are adapting our business model with safety and health at the forefront.Together we will get through this and we,as always are available to assist in any way possible .
Please stay safe!
President Total Tech Pools and Leisure
- Free, Contactless, Pool Water Testing - May 17, 2020
- Instantly Save $400 When You Upgrade to a Variable-Speed Pool Pump! - May 8, 2020
- COVID-19 Update - April 2, 2020
- 22nd Annual Spring Sale April 25 to May 23 - March 9, 2020
- Happy Holidays from Total Tech Pools! - March 16, 2020
- Readers’ Choice Award Winner 10 Years in a Row! - December 4, 2019
- Vote for Us in the 2019 Oakville Beaver Readers’ Choice Awards - March 16, 2020
- Why You Shouldn’t Close Your Pool Too Early - September 20, 2019
- The Saber BBQ Grilling Guide - August 23, 2019
- Safety Cover Sale: Book Before September 8th and Save 10% Plus Get a Free Pool Closing! - August 13, 2019