Do You Have Your Total Tech Fun Pass Yet?
Posted By: Dave Warren
Posted on: April 20th, 2017
The Total Tech Fun Pass (our newest rewards program) is a must-have loyalty card for all our customers—whether you discovered us for the first time this year or have been with us since we opened in 1991.
Do you have yours yet?
How Total Tech’s Fun Pass Works
We make signing up for your Fun Pass easy:
- Visit us at 1380 Speers Road in Oakville.
- Tell us a bit about yourself (your name and how we can keep in touch).
- We’ll activate your Fun Pass on the spot, so you can start earning rewards right away!
Show us your Fun Pass whenever you visit our pool store. For every $500 you spend in store, we’ll send you a $20 gift card you can use on maintenance products, accessories, chemicals, games and toys, equipment, and much more!
So don’t wait—come see us today to get your Fun Pass!
*Customer details will be required to activate card. Fun Pass cards are non-transferrable.
Total Tech Pools has been providing pool services to customers in Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga and the surrounding communities since 1991. Contact us today to discuss your needs!
- Join Us for Our 19th Annual Spring Sale and BBQ: April 29th-30th
- Thank You for Voting Total Tech Pools the Best Pool and Best Pool Service Company in Oakville!
- 5 Signs It’s Time to Renovate Your Pool
- Readers’ Choice Award Winner 10 Years in a Row! - December 4, 2019
- Vote for Us in the 2019 Oakville Beaver Readers’ Choice Awards - October 7, 2019
- Why You Shouldn’t Close Your Pool Too Early - September 20, 2019
- The Saber BBQ Grilling Guide - August 23, 2019
- Safety Cover Sale: Book Before September 8th and Save 10% Plus Get a Free Pool Closing! - August 13, 2019
- Summer Grilling with Green Mountain Grills Pellet Smokers - July 16, 2019
- Spoil Dad with Our Father’s Day Sale - June 7, 2019
- How to Choose the Right Liner for Your Pool - May 22, 2019
- Thanks for Making Total Tech’s 21st Annual Spring Sale and BBQ a Huge Success! - April 30, 2019
- New Outdoor Cooking Equipment for the 2019 BBQ Season - April 18, 2019