We are pleased to offer free, safe, and contactless pool water testing at our store. Here’s how it works:
- Visit our pool store at 1380 Speers Road in Oakville.
- Pour your water sample into provided container at our dedicated Water Test Window and provides details required.
- Water is tested immediately at one of our Labs and results/recommendations are written down and can be photographed.
- Results are discussed with you with our strict social distancing protocols.
- Any required chemicals can be purchased safely with our curbside pickup and contactless payment windows.
- All products are sanitized.
If you have any questions about pool water testing, please call us at 1.866.504.7665.
- Free, Contactless, Pool Water Testing - May 17, 2020
- Instantly Save $400 When You Upgrade to a Variable-Speed Pool Pump! - May 8, 2020
- COVID-19 Update - April 2, 2020
- 22nd Annual Spring Sale April 25 to May 23 - March 9, 2020
- Happy Holidays from Total Tech Pools! - March 16, 2020
- Readers’ Choice Award Winner 10 Years in a Row! - December 4, 2019
- Vote for Us in the 2019 Oakville Beaver Readers’ Choice Awards - March 16, 2020
- Why You Shouldn’t Close Your Pool Too Early - September 20, 2019
- The Saber BBQ Grilling Guide - August 23, 2019
- Safety Cover Sale: Book Before September 8th and Save 10% Plus Get a Free Pool Closing! - August 13, 2019