Summer Grilling with Green Mountain Grills Pellet Smokers
Posted By: Dave Warren
Posted on: July 16th, 2019
Our new Green Mountain Grills pellet smokers are the ideal way to create that perfect smoky flavour in your favourite grilled foods. With two different models to choose from, you’ll be the envy of the neighbourhood this summer.
Both the Daniel Boone and Jim Bowie smoker grills feature 12V direct power design for better temperature control, greater pellet fuel economy, and faster start-ups.
Micro-adjustment capability in the variable-speed fan and auger motor allows you to maintain more consistent grill temperatures. Adjust your smoke and grill temperature all the way from 150°F to 550°F with 5° increment control.
Daniel Boone Smoker Grill
With a 13.5” peaked lid and 458 sq. in. of grill space, the Daniel Boone can cook anything from 7 racks of ribs to a stand-up turkey, all while monitoring multiple food temperatures with dual meat probes.
Jim Bowie Smoker Grill
The Jim Bowie model features a 13.5” peaked lid and 658 sq. in. of grill space, and can cook anything from a dozen racks of ribs to a small whole hog – all while monitoring multiple food temperatures with dual meat probes. If you’re cooking for a crowd, this is the way to go.
Don’t forget the wood pellets! We carry four different types of premium wood pellets, each with a unique flavour profile: Apple Blend, Fruitwood Blend, Gold Blend, and Texas Blend. Try them all on your favourite grilled dishes.
Total Tech offers a wide variety of outdoor living furniture and cooking equipment to help you create a backyard that the whole family will enjoy. Contact us or visit the store to learn more about our line of products!
- New Outdoor Cooking Equipment for the 2019 BBQ Season
- Choosing Patio Furniture to Design Your Own Backyard Oasis
- How to Choose the Right Pool Equipment
- Happy Holidays from Total Tech Pools! - December 16, 2019
- Readers’ Choice Award Winner 10 Years in a Row! - December 4, 2019
- Vote for Us in the 2019 Oakville Beaver Readers’ Choice Awards - October 7, 2019
- Why You Shouldn’t Close Your Pool Too Early - September 20, 2019
- The Saber BBQ Grilling Guide - August 23, 2019
- Safety Cover Sale: Book Before September 8th and Save 10% Plus Get a Free Pool Closing! - August 13, 2019
- Summer Grilling with Green Mountain Grills Pellet Smokers - July 16, 2019
- Spoil Dad with Our Father’s Day Sale - June 7, 2019
- How to Choose the Right Liner for Your Pool - May 22, 2019
- Thanks for Making Total Tech’s 21st Annual Spring Sale and BBQ a Huge Success! - April 30, 2019