New for 2019, we are excited to introduce the Total Tech seminar series! The first in the series will focus on basic pool operations and pool opening.
Date: Wednesday, April 17th, 2019
Time: 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Attendees of this seminar will be given a short course on basic pool operations and pool opening, as well as essential tips and tricks to have an enjoyable and successful 2019 season.
Spots are limited, so be sure to reserve yours now!
Call us at 905-825-1389 or contact us online to book your spot.
The seminar will be taught by industry leader Dave Warren:
Dave Warren, President of Total Tech Pools and Leisure has been at the forefront of industry leadership and education for over 25 years. As a Certified Instructor he has taught all over North America and South Africa and is considered an expert in many aspects of the industry. He was instrumental in the development of the Canadian Industry Certification Program and has consulted with the American association (APSP) and European Associations. Additionally, he is a co-author of the first Canadian Standard for Residential pools.
As a founding member of the World Alliance of Pool and Spa Associations he is very active in developing Educational Programs worldwide. Dave is a former President of the Pool and Hot Tub Council of Canada and currently serves as its Treasurer. He is also honoured to be one of the few recipients of the Industry Achievement Award.
- Congratulations to the Class of 2020! - June 26, 2020
- Get Dad Grilling This Summer with Our Father’s Day BBQ Sale! - June 18, 2020
- Free, Contactless, Pool Water Testing - May 17, 2020
- Instantly Save $400 When You Upgrade to a Variable-Speed Pool Pump! - May 8, 2020
- COVID-19 Update - April 2, 2020
- 22nd Annual Spring Sale April 25 to May 23 - March 9, 2020
- Happy Holidays from Total Tech Pools! - March 16, 2020
- Readers’ Choice Award Winner 10 Years in a Row! - December 4, 2019
- Vote for Us in the 2019 Oakville Beaver Readers’ Choice Awards - March 16, 2020
- Why You Shouldn’t Close Your Pool Too Early - September 20, 2019