Open Your Pool by April 13th and Get a $50 Gift Card
Posted By: Dave Warren
Posted on: February 4th, 2019
After the recent cold snap we’ve had in Southern Ontario, it’s hard to believe it but warmer weather is on the way! Get a head start on pool season by booking your pool opening now. Make an appointment for April 13th or earlier and you’ll receive a $50 Total Tech gift card that can be used towards pool supplies, equipment, patio furniture, outdoor toys, and more!
Check out our pool opening packages below:
Full Pool Opening
With a full opening, our pool service technicians will:
- Remove water and debris from your cover.
- Clean cover and waterbags if applicable.
- Reinstall all pool fittings, accessories, and deck equipment.
- Clean the waterline, coping, and chrome.
- Clean winter debris from the deck.
- De-winterize your equipment.
- Test equipment and start circulation (depending on water level, this may be done the next working day).
- Super-Chlorinate your pool.
Please note that additional covers may incur an extra charge. For example, vinyl covers must be stored in water. We will place them in a container if provided, but you must add water and algaecide.
Partial/Safety Cover Opening
Our partial opening is the same as a full, except that the customer must remove all water and debris from the cover, leaving it completely empty and ready for removal by our crew. This applies to pools with a safety cover unless an additional cover is installed underneath.
Pool Start Up
With this package, the customer performs the complete opening. Total Tech’s crew will then install the deck features, de-winterize equipment, and start and test the system.
Visit totaltechpools.com for complete details.
At Total Tech, our pool service technicians provide a full range of pool opening services for homeowners in Oakville, Burlington, and surrounding communities. Contact us to book your pool opening today!
- 3 Reasons to Book Your Pool Opening Now
- Choosing Patio Furniture to Design Your Own Backyard Oasis
- How to Choose the Right Pool Equipment
- Why You Shouldn’t Close Your Pool Too Early - September 20, 2019
- The Saber BBQ Grilling Guide - August 23, 2019
- Safety Cover Sale: Book Before September 8th and Save 10% Plus Get a Free Pool Closing! - August 13, 2019
- Summer Grilling with Green Mountain Grills Pellet Smokers - July 16, 2019
- Spoil Dad with Our Father’s Day Sale - June 7, 2019
- How to Choose the Right Liner for Your Pool - May 22, 2019
- Thanks for Making Total Tech’s 21st Annual Spring Sale and BBQ a Huge Success! - April 30, 2019
- New Outdoor Cooking Equipment for the 2019 BBQ Season - April 18, 2019
- Join Us for Our 21st Annual Spring Sale and BBQ: April 27th & 28th - April 12, 2019
- New Seminar: Basic Pool Operations and Pool Opening - April 9, 2019