The Saber BBQ Grilling Guide
Posted By: Dave Warren
Posted on: August 23rd, 2019
When it comes to savoury meats, there’s no better cooking option than a BBQ grill. When compared to an oven or stovetop, a grill provides superior taste and a more rewarding experience. From the grill marks to the smoky flavour, few culinary concoctions are better than a well-grilled piece of meat straight from the backyard. The only question is, do you have the right BBQ for the job?
Saber’s Patented Infrared Cooking System
Saber BBQs use the cutting-edge technology of infrared heat to provide the best grilling results every time:
- The patented infrared cooking system directs airflow away from the cooking surface, locking in the food’s natural moisture to keep meat juicy and tender, even when cooked well done.
- Flare-ups that char meat and leave a mess are eliminated thanks to Saber’s patented cooking grates and infrared emitter.
- 304 commercial grade, corrosion-resistant stainless steel ensures years of maintenance-free use.
- The infrared cooking system is designed with fuel efficiency in mind, reducing your gas consumption by 30%.
The New Lineup of Saber BBQs
At Total Tech, we’re excited to offer the new line of Saber BBQs at our Oakville location. Here’s a quick grilling guide to help you select the right option for the job:
- Saber Grill – Cast Black 4 Burner: Featuring a black porcelain lid with sleek cast-aluminum end-caps and a smooth black powder-coated cabinet, the Saber Cast Black 4 Burner gas grill looks and performs better than almost anything on the market. It also features a single side burner for quick, convenient grilling.
- Saber Grill – Cast Black 3 Burner: Don’t need a four-burner system? Try the Cast black 3 burner gas grill. It features an extremely reliable ignition system, grate-level temperature gauges, and the same sleek aesthetic as the cast black 4 burner.
- Saber Grill – Stainless 4 Burner: This all stainless-steel grill features four different cooking zones, allowing you to grill multiple foods at once. And with a dual tube side burner that can easily expand to account for frying and boiling, you get excellent versatility.
- Saber Grill – Stainless 3 Burner: Want a smaller grill that still packs the same powerful punch that’s characteristic of the Saber line of products? This stainless 3 burner option is for you. It features a patented cooking system to eliminate flare-ups and evenly distribute heat across a wide range of temperatures.
- Saber Grill – Stainless Cast 3 Burner: The stainless cast 3 burner is perfect for household grilling. It even includes a side burner for warming up dishes and sauces.
Shop Saber BBQ Grills at Our Oakville Location
For a limited time only, all BBQs and Smokers are on sale including free local delivery and assembly. To shop our awesome selection of Saber BBQ products, please visit us in store or contact us today!
Total Tech offers a wide variety of outdoor living furniture and cooking equipment to help you create a backyard that the whole family will enjoy. Contact us or visit the store to learn more about our line of products!
- New Outdoor Cooking Equipment for the 2019 BBQ Season
- Choosing Patio Furniture to Design Your Own Backyard Oasis
- Summer Grilling with Green Mountain Grills Pellet Smokers
- Why You Shouldn’t Close Your Pool Too Early - September 20, 2019
- The Saber BBQ Grilling Guide - August 23, 2019
- Safety Cover Sale: Book Before September 8th and Save 10% Plus Get a Free Pool Closing! - August 13, 2019
- Summer Grilling with Green Mountain Grills Pellet Smokers - July 16, 2019
- Spoil Dad with Our Father’s Day Sale - June 7, 2019
- How to Choose the Right Liner for Your Pool - May 22, 2019
- Thanks for Making Total Tech’s 21st Annual Spring Sale and BBQ a Huge Success! - April 30, 2019
- New Outdoor Cooking Equipment for the 2019 BBQ Season - April 18, 2019
- Join Us for Our 21st Annual Spring Sale and BBQ: April 27th & 28th - April 12, 2019
- New Seminar: Basic Pool Operations and Pool Opening - April 9, 2019