We build quality pools in Oakville, Burlington, and Mississauga. We back our workmanship with one of the strongest warranties in the industry.
All of the equipment listed below comes standard on all our new pool construction.
We also offer complete renovations of existing pools as well as backyard landscaping services.
Total Tech Pools Are Built Using:
- The highest quality 14 gauge Z700 galvanized steel available.
- An enhanced bracing system using engineered supports every 2 ft.
- Steel and braces that are supported with concrete footings exceeding industry standards.
- Walk in stairs with premium steps and support systems available in a variety of shapes and colours.
- Weeping tile to provide proper drainage to your pool and are backfilled with gravel.
The Pool Base
- A 2-stage concrete and cement bottom providing maximum strength and durability.
- The first stage is a 3” concrete base while the second stage is made up of a hand troweled, proprietary cement and vermiculite formula.
- The result is a smooth, strong and flexible base designed to perform under even the harshest conditions.
Our Pool Building Process
Total Tech Pools makes your experience pleasant and stress free. We start by discussing your backyard needs to determine what you wish to accomplish while keeping in mind your budget considerations.
- We will visit your property and prepare an estimate which will be clear, concise and complete, allowing you to make an informed decision.
- We clearly state what is included, what is not included and provide references.
- Total Tech includes all permit and inspection fees and will handle the sometimes complicated application process.
- Our team will be in constant communication throughout the entire process and will maintain a safe and neat work environment while coordinating all stages of the project.
- Upon completion, we provide you with an orientation of your pool equipment and provide safety training for your family.
- But it doesn’t stop there; our award winning retail store and service department will continue to provide you with support and enjoyment for years to come!
Pool Circulation System
This is the heart of your pool and if designed and installed properly will ensure safe, clean and efficient pool operation.
- We use PVC plumbing which is hydraulically balanced and meets or exceeds industry standards.
- We use only the most energy efficient equipment including cartridge filtration, fan assisted heaters and energy star certified variable speed pumps.
- We install premium salt water systems and enhanced valves providing the lowest maintenance and worry free enjoyment.
- Save up to $750 per season in energy costs compared to most conventional systems.
Total Tech Pools is able to provide one of the strongest warranties in the business supported by our award winning service team. The walls, bottom and structure of your pool are all guaranteed for as long as you own the home and the equipment has an extended warranty of three years. Furthermore, Total Tech Pools is an approved warranty centre for many manufacturers which means you only need to contact us for complete service.We also provide you with a full written warranty.
We had just purchased our new home in 2011 and was the first pool we owned. I knew going in that we would definitely need a lot of work done, that’s when I met Dave and he also introduced me to Roy of Rosa and Rosa landscaping. Dave and his team were always professional, courteous, and true to their commitments. Dave never tried to oversell. He was upfront and honest on what I needed for my pool. He even made recommendations that lowered my costs. Extremely pleased by the work done by Total Tech Pools.
Eini from Oakville
Thank you Total Tech Pools! For years I’ve looked for a reliable pool company to open and close my pool along with service. On time, very professional. Keep up the good work. I will recommend you to all pool owners.
Jim from Mississauga
To All, We have been a customer of Dave Warren and Total Tech for over 20 years and, throughout the years, Dave hasn’t disappointed. He hasn’t deviated from his business model…GREAT customer service and cost effective solutions and has engrained this approach with all his staff. With the guidance from Dave and his team over the years, our pool has been easy to manage and maintain with minimum expense. We wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Dave and his Team at Total Tech for all your pool servicing and equipment needs. The Morrisons