New Outdoor Cooking Equipment for the 2019 BBQ Season
Posted By: Dave Warren
Posted on: April 18th, 2019
Just in time for grilling season, we’re excited to introduce a variety of new outdoor cooking products to complete your patio. With everything from BBQs, to smokers, to pizza ovens, you’ll be enjoying delicious meals outside all summer long.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the exciting new outdoor cooking products we’re carrying this year:
Summer is the season for grilling, and we’ve got several new barbecues to choose from. With options like 3 or 4 burners and stainless steel or cast-iron finish, Saber Grills are loaded with features to make outdoor cooking easier and provide better tasting results. We also stock the Everdure CUBETM, a portable charcoal barbecue made from lightweight, durable steel with a high temperature finish and sleek cool-to-the-touch handles.
To create that perfect smoky flavour in your favourite grilled foods, check out our new Green Mountain smoker grills. Built even smarter and stronger, these smokers allow for faster startups and more consistent grill temperature. You can even adjust and monitor your food temp from your phone with the GMG App! We also carry four different types of wood pellets to help you achieve the perfect taste.
With the Uuni 3 woodfire pizza oven, you can create restaurant-quality pizza right in your backyard! The world’s first portable pellet
pizza oven, the Uuni3 heats up to 932°F in just 10 minutes and cooks delicious 13″ pizzas in an incredible 60 seconds.
Build Your Dream Backyard
Come check out our full selection of new outdoor grilling equipment in store, along with all the patio furniture you’ll need to complete your outdoor living space this summer. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
At Total Tech, our pool service technicians provide a full range of pool opening services for homeowners in Oakville, Burlington, and surrounding communities. Contact us to book your pool opening today!
- 5 Tips for Installing New Pools in Oakville
- Choosing Patio Furniture to Design Your Own Backyard Oasis
- 5 Signs It’s Time to Renovate Your Pool
- How to Choose the Right Liner for Your Pool - May 22, 2019
- Thanks for Making Total Tech’s 21st Annual Spring Sale and BBQ a Huge Success! - April 30, 2019
- New Outdoor Cooking Equipment for the 2019 BBQ Season - April 18, 2019
- Join Us for Our 21st Annual Spring Sale and BBQ: April 27th & 28th - April 12, 2019
- New Seminar: Basic Pool Operations and Pool Opening - April 9, 2019
- Open Your Pool by April 13th and Get a $50 Gift Card - February 4, 2019
- Now is the Time to Book Your Pool Closing! - September 21, 2018
- Total Tech Pools Voted Oakville’s #1 Pool and Pool Services Company 9 Years in a Row: Thank You! - September 17, 2018
- 4 Tips for Preparing Your Pool for Closing - September 14, 2018
- Safety Cover Sale: Book Before September 30th and Save 10% Plus Get a Free Pool Closing! - August 28, 2018