COVID-19 Update From Our President
Posted By: Total Tech Team
Posted on: March 24th, 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
Our commitment to health and safety continues to be our number one priority during this defining time. We are following the governments recommendations and doing everything in our power to ensure our employees and customers stay safe while at home or at work. Part of ensuring the safety in your backyards is the proper sanitization and circulation of your pool and spa.
As we navigate Covid-19 we will continue our dedication to ensuring that pool and spa owners have everything they need to keep these waters safe.
There are hundreds of thousands of bodies of water out there. It is our interpretation of the list of essential services put forth by the Ontario Government that our industry is an essential service. We provide service and support to maintain the safety and sanitization of commercial and residential swimming pools. Without proper treatment and movement these bodies of water can turn into unstable areas of stagnant water that can develop various pathogens and viruses, such as Pseudomonas, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Shigella, etc. It can also create a breeding ground for mosquitoes, other pests along with the diseases they may carry presenting a risk not only to bathers and homeowners, but to the entire community at large.
Our retail operations are limited as we strive to implement every possible measure to ensure the safety of everyone. Some measures include; hourly disinfection of surfaces using approved germicides, mandatory use of hand sanitizers, and curbside pickup with all products, bags etc. being sanitized. We also have extended our delivery and will provide free delivery in our local area (minimum orders may apply for free delivery) to all who are in self isolation, elderly, vulnerable or are uncomfortable leaving their homes.
We will operate services on a limited basis which will be evaluated daily and with strict protocols in place and follow all public health rules and guidelines.
We are committed to maintaining safe water as well as keeping our employees and customers safe. We implore the community to work together, follow all public health recommendations and requirements. Take the time to do your part and help others during this difficult time.
Total Tech Team
- Beat the Rush and Book Your Spring 2021 Liner Installation Now! - September 11, 2020
- Close Your Pool with Confidence: Book Your Safety Cover before August 31st and Receive 10% off the Quoted Price plus a FREE Pool Closing! - July 23, 2020
- 22nd Annual Spring Sale Update - March 26, 2020
- COVID-19 Update From Our President - March 24, 2020
- COVID-19 Policy - March 17, 2020
- Join Us for Our 22nd Annual Spring Sale and BBQ: May 2-3 - March 8, 2020
- Act Now to Book Your Spring 2020 Pool Liner Replacement! - March 4, 2020
- Book Your 2020 Pool Opening Now - February 28, 2020
- Visit Total Tech Pools at the 2018 Kingston Home & Garden Show, Booth #819 - January 22, 2018