Total Tech Pools Return Policy
- Due to Covid-19 Protocols we may be unable to accept product returns at certain times without warning during the pandemic for the protection of our staff and the community.
- Merchandise must be returned complete, unused, unopened and in its original packaging. (Essentially the product needs to be in a saleable condition, that you would not hesitate to purchase yourself if it had been returned before).
- Equipment Sales are covered by manufacturer warranty and are considered final. A card detailing this warranty is packed with each article and usually requires registration with the manufacturer. While we are certainly willing to help with any warranty requests where we can, the final decision regarding coverage rests with the manufacturer and the terms of their warranty.
- We need the original receipt for all refunds or exchanges within 30 days of purchase as the terminal/bank requires specific information on that receipt. If you have misplaced your receipt, the product is in saleable condition, and it is clear that it has been purchased thru Total Tech Pools, we will issue a store credit for the product.
- Ideally, the return will be completed using the original method of payment & card. (Authorized refunds exceeding the terminal/bank limits will be processed via cheque and may require a few days for processing)
- We are unable to offer refunds on Custom orders or Special Orders for non-stock items. Please double check the part number and be certain of your order!
- On items where returns are possible, the distributor may impose a re-stocking fee where applicable.
- Due to the custom nature of the product, deposits on Liners and Safety Covers are non-refundable