We offer pool opening services in Kingston and the surrounding communities.
Book your pool opening today – submit the form below or call 613-389-7665.
Types Of Openings
- Removing water & debris from cover
- Removing & cleaning cover and waterbags
- Reinstalling all pool fittings, accessories and deck equipment
- Cleaning waterline, coping & chrome
- Cleaning winter debris from deck
- De-winterizing equipment
- Testing equipment & starting circulation (depending on water level, this may be done the next working day)
- Super-Chlorinating your pool
- NOTE: Additional covers may incur an extra charge. Vinyl covers must be stored in water. We will place in container ( if provided) but customer must add water and algaecide.
Partial/ Safety Cover Opening
- Same as Full Opening EXCEPT customer removes all water and debris from cover, leaving it totally empty and ready for removal by our crew.
- This is applicable to pools with Safety Covers ( unless an additional cover is installed underneath ).
- Customer performs complete opening EXCEPT our crew installs deck equipment, de-winterizes equipment, starts & tests the system
Cost : $60 per week
- Two visits per week
- Includes brushing walls, skimming leafs, and a light vacuuming
Water Analysis and Chemical Balancing
- Techinicians will use customer’s chemical supply at no additional cost, however additional chemicals needed to balance pool will be added to weekly maintenance invoice
- Empty baskets and backwash filter when needed
- Equipment check