POOL SAFETY TIPS
Important Pool Safety Tips
Remember there is no substitute for proper supervision!!
- Ensure that all gates are self-closing and latching and that fencing is intact and secure. Check with your local municipality for current regulations.
- Instruct children on the safest way to use the pool as well as emergency procedures.
- Do not allow running around the pool.
- Keep all glass and other sharp items away from the pool.
- Keep all electrical sources away from the pool.
- Install adequate underwater lighting for night-time swimming (these are available as an easily installed addition at minimal cost).
- Ensure your pool is safe for diving and instruct bathers on the correct way to dive.
- Slides are unsafe at the best of times.
- Keep all chemicals out of reach of children and pets.
- Ensure that you are familiar with the safe handling, storage, and use of all chemicals.
** These tips are not intended to advise you on all safety precautions relating to pools.**
We had just purchased our new home in 2011 and was the first pool we owned. I knew going in that we would definitely need a lot of work done, that’s when I met Dave and he also introduced me to Roy of Rosa and Rosa landscaping. Dave and his team were always professional, courteous, and true to their commitments. Dave never tried to oversell. He was upfront and honest on what I needed for my pool. He even made recommendations that lowered my costs. Extremely pleased by the work done by Total Tech Pools.
Eini from Kingston
Thank you Total Tech Pools! For years I’ve looked for a reliable pool company to open and close my pool along with service. On time, very professional. Keep up the good work. I will recommend you to all pool owners.
Jim from Mississauga
To All, We have been a customer of Dave Warren and Total Tech for over 20 years and, throughout the years, Dave hasn’t disappointed. He hasn’t deviated from his business model…GREAT customer service and cost effective solutions and has engrained this approach with all his staff. With the guidance from Dave and his team over the years, our pool has been easy to manage and maintain with minimum expense. We wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Dave and his Team at Total Tech for all your pool servicing and equipment needs. The Morrisons