Total Tech Pools-Kingston, ON
Total Tech Pools and Leisure has enjoyed continued growth since 1991 and has expanded its retail store significantly. With this growth we are looking for positions to be filled in all aspects of our business. We are looking for motivated excited people to help grow with us. We work hard but foster a fun and engaged environment.
We are looking for an Assistant Service Technician for seasonal positions (April-November) to provide our technicians with any assistance they may need. This is a seasonal position (April thru Nov) and ideal for the right summer students, or seasonal professionals.
- Opening pools
- Closing pools
- Weekly maintenance
- Visiting residential client’s houses
- Checking pool equipment and report to home owner any need for service
- Taking detailed notes of what the pool needs
- Reporting back to office so notes can be processed
- Assisting Service technicians with projects
- Installing liners
- Installing safety covers
- Installing equipment
- Reading, writing, and comprehension of documents and instruction. Good oral communication skills. Professional and team mentality. Critical thinking, common sense and the ability to continuously learn new skills.
- Previous experience is an asset, however a willingness to learn and a positive professional attitude is a must! No experience is necessary as we will train the suitable candidate.
- Good organizational skills
- Valid Clean driver’s license
- Motivated Good attitude
What we will do for you:
- We provide a safe, professional environment, offering training, competitive wages with a team approach to success
- Lots of room to move up in the company
- Friendly work environment
- Company functions
- $16-$22 HR DOE
We encourage you to apply with us and look forward to hearing from you!